Friday Night Shabbat
Aug 14, 2020 Musical Shabbat with the Yedidyah Family Band
July 31, 2020 – Rabbi Dan Gordon Speaks about Deuteronomy and the Shema
July 24, 2020 – Rabbi Dan Gordon speaks about transitions as we begin a new book in the Torah cycle
July 17, 2020 Special Musical Guest Rabbi Yakira Yedidiah and her husband Aaron enrich Shabbat as we close the Book of Numbers. Service sponsored by John and Bobbylee Ruskis in memory of Lelia Fern Camp and in honor of their 39th wedding anniversary.
- May 08 – Shabbat Service – Mother’s Day Weekend: Appreciation for the Many Mitzvot of Parenthood
- May 09 – Ellie Flier Havdallah Concert
- May 02 – Shabbat Service – A special Yom Hashoah service featuring soloist Anita Bonanno and with holocaust survivor Bill Orlin
Story Time with Rabbi Dan
TBT Lunchtime Learning with Author Sheri Jacobs
- June 18 – Inside the Vicious Heart – Holocaust Survivors Document their Own Story. Rabbi Seymour Rossel, author of Holocaust, the End of Innocence
- June 09 – TBT Humble Presents Author Betty Baer – A Jewish Girl in Prison. The author of The Graffiti I Didn’t Do and The Prison Time I Did
- May 17 – Rabbi Dan Gordon joins faith leaders from Christianity, Islam and Buddhism in an interfaith conversation.