Click Here for this month’s newsletter to find out what is happening at TBT. You can find past newsletters under the “newsletter section”
Virtual Shabbat Worship on Fridays at 7 pm!
Members: Register if you wish to attend Shabbat services in person—the link to register will be sent in the weekly email. The service will be streamed live for those who prefer to participate virtually the link to watch will be sent in the weekly email.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
In-Person Attendance Guidelines:
- The CDC recommends everyone eligible for COVID-19 vaccination should be vaccinated.
- Do not come to Temple Beth Torah if you are ill with a communicable disease or if you have had possible or known exposure to COVID-19.
- Everyone in the building must wear a mask except those speaking from the pulpit.
- Distance yourself from others outside your family or friend “pod.”
- The sanctuary capacity will be limited.
- An usher will be available in the sanctuary to help with seating and answer any questions.
- There will be no food served in the building.