In-person and Virtual Shabbat Services on Fridays at 7:00 pm
Join us for in-person worship or be with us virtually!
The Zoom link can be found in our weekly email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-446-5611 if the link is needed.
Please note: Our Friday, October 22 special Storytellers’ Shabbat service will be virtual only.
In-Person Attendance Guidelines:
- The CDC recommends everyone eligible for COVID-19 vaccination should be vaccinated.
- Do not come to Temple Beth Torah if you are ill with a communicable disease or if you have had possible or known exposure to COVID-19.
- Everyone in the building must wear a mask except those speaking from the pulpit.
- Distance yourself from others outside your family or friend “pod.”
- The sanctuary capacity will be limited.
- An usher will be available in the sanctuary to help with seating and answer any questions.
- There will be no food served in the building