Due to the difficulties connected with Coronavirus, it has become necessary to envision this year’s High Holiday services differently. Usually, we are excited to embrace each other in a full room, singing and praying together, wishing each other a Happy New Year. Keeping all our members safe and healthy, though, has become a bigger priority.
Temple Beth Torah leaders have been working hard to make sure that TBT members and our broader Jewish community can still have a meaningful worship experience this year.
Rabbi Dan Gordon and Cantor Vadim Tunitsky will lead virtual services for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. The services will be pre-recorded and streamed at the appropriate times. To maintain security, participants will have sign up ahead of time to receive links to the service. The signup process will be quite simple…easier than finding a parking space or a seat!
ALL ARE WELCOME TO THE WORSHIP SERVICES AT TEMPLE BETH TORAH.
Suggested donation for those not yet members of TBT: Individuals: $200 Families: $400.
Donations received for High Holiday services can be applied to future dues if you decide to join the temple.
NOBODY IS TURNED AWAY FOR FINANCIAL REASONS—Please make the gift that works for you.
Please call 281 446 5611 or email Stacey at email@example.com if you have questions.
If you would like to register for High Holiday Services you can go to our registration page at EventBrite here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/temple-beth-torahs-high-holiday-services-registration-116816893473
- Rosh Hashanah
- Erev Rosh Hashanah Friday, September 18 7:30 pm
- Rosh Hashanah Morning Saturday, September 19 10:30 am
- Yom Kippur
- Erev Yom Kippur Sunday, Sept 27 Kol Nidre 7:30 pm
- Yom Kippur Morning Monday, Sept 28 10:30 am
- Zoom-based afternoon discussion period 1:00 pm Yom Kippur Afternoon
- Yizkor, Concluding Service 4:30 pm
- Children and Family Services
- Rosh Hashanah – Saturday, Sept 19 9:30 am
- Yom Kippur Sunday, Sept 27 9:30 am